2011/03/21

Fashionary and Rain

It is STILL raining. Jesus, I'm sick of it. I've been wanting to give my boys a faceup for about a month now and I need to blush and seal Valeria's body before I put any clothes on her. Poor thing has been sitting nude on my shelf since she arrived.  ;-)

On a brighter note, I ordered a couple of Fashionary books about a month ago and they arrived over the weekend. I love these books!!! If you're designing clothing for your dolls (or for people for that matter), I think you would really enjoy these books. They're basically design journals with figure templates.

Women's Fashionary
They offer both men's and women's journals. They cost about $17USD plus shipping and you can pay via PayPal. You can check them out at: http://fashionary.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment